Thursday, April 29, 2010

29.

Today's been a fairly amazing day.

Tons of attention (mostly even attention I wanted!).

Flowers at work from the beau... Flowers from AVG and a Mrs. Field's cookie with Happy Birthday on it from LR...

Oh, and flowers from an admirer. Shall we call him Phillip? A little awkward, I suppose. Specially since the flowers he sent were the same kind as (but prettier than!) the ones that Eric sent.

::awkward silence::

Ari and I are done, apparently. I can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that she turned out to be an utter bitch. I had thought maybe she was insensitive. Maybe clueless. But cruel? Didn't know she had it in her.

I'm embarrassed that she was ever in my inner circle.

::shrugging that one off::

Not much time to write.

Taking the kidlet to meet some of my nearest and dearest for dinner and dessert. The Ex is coming. Eric's not thrilled about that. He can get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment