Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kicking this much ass can intimidate others.

I kick a lot of ass. It's just how it is. I can't help it.

And I can't help coming home from this huge accomplishment, the biggest of my life so far (other than my son, of course!), and feeling a major letdown.

I planned to not be alone last night and this morning. And he chickened out.

Luckily, one of the few who could possibly understand what I was feeling made himself available for my sobbing phone call. And I felt a little better when we were done.

But I didn't sleep in as I'd planned. And now this morning, I'm trying to just focus on all that is good and wonderful and amazing.

I probably should have gone to work.

Oh, well. I shall occupy myself until I can go pick up my boy and then all will be beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment